Sunday 29 November 2015

Great Grand Mother, who’s better than Messi, Ronaldo or Oshoala



The name Ase Marie Nordhagen may not ring a bell and well who’d blame you. She’s not Cristiano Ronaldo or Marta or even the Nigerian youngster Asisat Oshoala but in her rights, this 90-year-old Norwegian is a ball joggling beauty.

She turned 90 earlier in the week, but is still more handy with a football than most of us will ever be.


The great-grandmother from the small town of Sauda began juggling as a schoolgirl, and claims a personal record of 1,003 kick-ups which she set in April of 1940.

Nattering away to Norwegian paper Dagbladet, Ase revealed that she still “trains” twice a day as she can’t resist the lure of the football she keeps in her hallway at home.

‘ I am so old now that I’ve gone into childhood again, you know?

‘I think [juggling] is so fun. That was why I decided to start.

I never sit quietly. I guess I’m [still doing it] because I’m not like other people!,’ she said.
Watch Video Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...